There is no better place to spend a few days in MTB heaven. We run these trips anytime but scheduled every weekend for your convenience. All trips require booking a minimum of 2 persons and can be customised to your needs. Please feel free to ask our expert trip planners for any changes.
THREE DAYS, TWO NIGHTS
Arrive the night before or early on your first day and ride single tracks for 3 full days.
DEPARTS EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OR ANY DAY WITH A GROUP OF FOUR OR MORE. PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPCOMING DEPARTURES
Day 1– Early pick up in Chiang Mai, transfer to trail head, morning riding, lunch on-route, afternoon riding (up to 3 great runs), transfer to our accommodation in the National Park.
Day 2– Short transfer and then ride to epic riding until afternoon, lunch on-route, afternoon riding, dinner at the resort.
Day 3– Breakfast at resort, transfer to trail head, morning riding, lunch on-route, afternoon ride and then pack up for late afternoon / evening departure.
We drive north of Chiang Mai towards Pai and then we will continue on into the mountains to the start of our adventure. We will embark on a great day’s riding on lengthy fantastic undulating and then steep descending single track. We will have up to 3 runs on magic challenging trails, lunch on route and then after the days riding we transfer to our beautiful resort in Pai.
Distance 14.2 (one run)
Elevation Gain 343
Elevation Loss 1025
Max Elevation 1597
We ride northwest to near Pai for a day to remember. We start off with some climbing to earn the reward of a magnificent single track roller coaster ride followed by a nice descent. We will have a little picnic in the jungle and stop often to take in some magical views and then after we have conquered the trails we head back to Pai for the night.
Elevation Gain 1006
Elevation Loss 1139
Max Elevation 938
After a hearty breakfast and transfer to the Huai Nam Dang National Park and embark on a great day’s riding covering about 35kms with some hills and lengthy fantastic undulating single track. Lunch in a secluded hill-tribe village and then experience amazing single track goodness. We sadly finish the ride here, and in the afternoon/evening arrive back in Chiang Mai.
Elevation Gain 1063
Elevation Loss 1666
Max Elevation 1206
Dates: All year on request
Prices: Please contact us
Single Supplement: 2800thb
Bike Hire Optional: 1500 per day + pads and helmet 200 per day if required
– Accommodation 2 nights in quality resort and national park bungalows (twin share),
– Daily healthy breakfast and three packed lunches,
– 2 Quality dinners with a beer or wine,
– Riding snacks and/or cake/fruits,
– 3 days of guided biking on the best trails,
– 4wd assisted rides,
– Bike wash and workshop facilities,
– Assistance on bike repair and set up,
– Secure bike storage,
– The most stunning scenery and trails in Northern Thailand
– Advice on routes and detailed map orientation should you wish to ride without a guide after the trip
What′s not included:
– Holiday / Accident Insurance (make sure you are covered for mountain rescue)
– Beers and wine apart from where mentioned
– Travel and Personal Injury Insurance
– Chiang Mai airport transfers
– Accommodation before and/or after the trip
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE ORDER AND LOCATION OF THE RIDES AND ACCOMMODATION DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WEATHER AND TRAIL CONDITIONS.