There is no better place to spend a couple of days in MTB heaven. We run these trips anytime but scheduled every weekend for your convenience. All trips require booking a minimum of 2 persons and can be customised to your needs. Please feel free to ask our expert trip planners for any changes.
Two days, one night
Arrive the night before or early on your first day and ride mixed trails and sublime single tracks for 2 full days.
DEPARTS EVERY MONDAY AND SATURDAY OR ANY DAY WITH A GROUP OF TWO OR MORE.
Day 1– Early pick up, transfer to trail head, morning riding, lunch on-route, afternoon riding (up to 3 great runs), transfer to Pai and dinner at the resort.
Day 2– Breakfast at resort, transfer to trail head, morning riding, lunch on-route, afternoon ride and then pack up for late afternoon / evening departure.
We drive north of Chiang Mai towards Pai and make a stop at a local market to buy fruit, snacks for the day and then we will continue on into the mountains to the start of our adventure. We will embark on a great day’s riding on lengthy fantastic undulating and then steep descending single track. We will have up to 3 runs on magic challenging trails, lunch on route and then after the days riding we transfer to our beautiful resort in Pai.
Distance 14.2 (1st run)
Elevation Gain 343
Elevation Loss 1025
Max Elevation 1597
Distance 11.9 (2nd run)
Elevation Gain 311
Elevation Loss 873
Max Elevation 1340
We drive south towards Chiang Mai. and then embark on a great day’s riding covering about 35kms with some hills and lengthy fantastic undulating single track. Lunch in a secluded hill-tribe village and then experience amazing single track goodness. In the afternoon we will arrive at the end of the ride and transfer to Chiang Mai.
Elevation Gain 1063
Elevation Loss 1666
Max Elevation 1206
Prices: Please contact us
Single Supplement: 800thb
Bike Hire Optional: 1500 per day + pads and helmet 200 per day if required
– Accommodation 1 night in quality resort (twin share),
– Healthy breakfast and two packed lunches,
– 1 Quality dinner with a beer or wine,
– Riding snacks and/or cake/fruits,
– 2 days of guided biking on the best trails,
– 4wd assisted rides,
– Bike wash and workshop facilities,
– Assistance on bike repair and set up,
– Secure bike storage,
– The most stunning scenery and trails in Northern Thailand
– Advice on routes and detailed map orientation should you wish to ride without a guide after the tripWhat′s not included:
– Holiday / Accident Insurance (make sure you are covered for mountain rescue)
– Beers and wine apart from where mentioned
– Travel and Personal Injury Insurance
– Chiang Mai airport transfers
– Accommodation before and/or after the tripWE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE ORDER AND LOCATION OF THE RIDES AND ACCOMMODATION DUE TO AVAILABILITY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WEATHER AND TRAIL CONDITIONS.