There is no better place to spend a couple of days in mountain bike heaven. We run these trips anytime but scheduled every weekend for your convenience. All trips require booking a minimum of 2 persons and can be customised to your needs. Please feel free to ask our expert trip planners for any changes.
Two days, one night
Arrive the night before or early on your first day and ride mixed trails and sublime single tracks for 2 full days.
DEPARTS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY OR ANY DAY WITH A GROUP OF TWO OR MORE.
Day 1 – Early pick up, transfer to trail head, morning riding, lunch on-route, afternoon riding, dinner at the resort
Day 2– Transfer and epic riding until early afternoon, lunch on-route, pack up for late afternoon / evening departure.
We will drive south of Chiang Mai for 2 days of riding bliss. Warming up with mixed trails in the morning, beautiful views and a hidden location not far from Chiang Mai. Little undulations on fun trails. We stop for lunch and a dip at a local oasis and then continue on great trails with some climbing into and through a national park. A beautiful day ride before transferring to our resort in the countryside. In the late afternoon we have the option to go on an elephant trek, enjoy a massage and relax at the resort before an excellent dinner.
Elevation Gain 440
Elevation Loss 440
Max Elevation 1468
Ups and downs but topping out at over 1300m on cobble stoned, some sealed and mostly dirt roads. We enjoy the peace and views and a well earned break before descending on epic remote and secret single tracks passing remote villages and a beautiful waterfall. Finally fast and flowing downs through teak forests before emerging from the wilderness and being picked up by our support vehicle and transferred back to Chiang Mai
Elevation Gain 629
Elevation Loss 1525
Max Elevation 1314
Dates: All year on request
Prices: 2+ Pax: 5800pp based on twin share in QUALITY ACCOM
Single Supplement: 800thb
Bike Hire Optional: 1500 per day + pads and helmet 200 per day if required
– Accommodation 1 night in quality resort (twin share),
– Healthy breakfast and two packed lunches,
– 1 Quality dinner with a beer or wine,
– Riding snacks and/or cake/fruits,
– 2 days of guided biking on the best trails,
– 4wd assisted rides,
– Bike wash and workshop facilities,
– Assistance on bike repair and set up,
– Secure bike storage,
– The most stunning scenery and trails in Northern Thailand
– Advice on routes and detailed map orientation should you wish to ride without a guide after the trip
What′s not included:
– Holiday / Accident Insurance (make sure you are covered for mountain rescue)
– Beers and wine apart from where mentioned
– Travel and Personal Injury Insurance
– Chiang Mai airport transfers
– Accommodation before and/or after the trip
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE ORDER AND LOCATION OF THE RIDES AND ACCOMMODATION DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WEATHER AND TRAIL CONDITIONS.